Research and Information Literacy with Library Resources
This resource will share best practices for using the library website and other library resources. This book has three significant sections. The first is the “Start Here” material which lays the foundation for how to search, where to search, and why you should use the library, where students or faculty. The subsequent sections are meant to aid students in their research for courses and to aid faculty as the locate resources and learning materials for their courses. Additional information related to citation, plagiarism, and academic integrity will also be included in this content. This is a collaborative effort between Trine University and PALNI, to better serve students, faculty, and staff as they use library resources.
- Answer key questions regarding a library search with the library website. (LO1)
- Execute better strategies for a successful search using the library website. (LO2)
- Locate scholarly resources in the library website. (LO3)
- Demonstrate ability to cite sources in APA Style Format. (LO4)
- Examine strategies for maintaining academic integrity. (LO5)